Monday, March 14, 2011

A Goal to Strive For

Today's teacher training session was just as educational and fun as yesterday, and I'm still having a lovely time at Milton and Margaret's.  The convenience of this weekend is amplified by it being during Spring Break.  I'll have some time to allow this first weekend of training to really sink in.

The weather in Fairhope has been beautiful this weekend and I'm having such a wonderful time.  I wish I could stay in this little yoga bubble forever rather than returning to my routine once the weekend is over.

Today my perception and execution of a couple of poses were completely transformed - funny how proper alignment can change one's perspective (in yoga as in life).  Today, Melanie emphasized the point that a yoga teacher is truly successful when his or her students leave class in a better state than before.  That's a goal to strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment